Traditional Funerals & Bespoke Funerals
We understand that organising a funeral for a loved one can be tough and it can be hard to know where to start, but with the help of our family-run funeral directors, we make sure that planning a traditional and bespoke funeral is made simple and straightforward.
With your permission, our bespoke funeral services includes:
- Taking your loved one into our care
- Private viewing suites, designed with family in mind
- Sorting through all of the paperwork
- Contacting their chosen minister, priest, celebrant or other
- Organising a coffin or casket to exact specifications and order of service programmes
- Booking appropriate transportation
- Planning floral arrangements
- Transporting you (via hearse, limousine or horse-drawn carriage) and your family along the chosen route on the day to the agreed destination
- Affordable payment plans
Our compassionate professionals will listen, advise and help you to deliver a meaningful and personalised send-off for your loved one. We offer both religious and non-religious funeral services and will always go the extra mile to ensure their service is sensitive to their specific religion. Should you opt for a non-religious service, we have countless options to choose from to personalise your loved one’s send-off and to reflect their life through their service.
At Stinsons of Whitwick, we’re here to support and guide you step-by-step through our traditional funeral service options. Operating throughout Leicestershire, including Coalville, Loughborough, Ashby-de-la-Zouch and the wider area, our compassionate funeral directors will do everything possible to ensure a celebration to remember.
To hear more about our traditional funeral services, feel free to contact us today. We’re available 24/7, 365 days a year – you can either call us, fill out our contact form or visit us in person at our funeral home – we’re proud to serve you and the local community.